Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hand made Newborn and Toddler Hats

So today I just wanted to let everyone know that I have been keeping busy.  I am working on finishing all my nearly finished projects.  You know the ones that are done but still in some need of that finishing touch.  I guess you could say I am adding the WOW factor to them.  But on the bright side here is a look at what is ready for new homes.  Bagging for someone to want them and wear them with pride...



Size - 0-6months
Hot Green Beanie with Hot Pink Ruffle and Bow
made with 100% USA Grown Cotton
Machine washable and dryable




Size - Newborn Beanie
Mint Green, Pink and White
Made with 100% Polyester
Machine washable and dryable


Size - Toddler (up to 18months)
Lemon Custard
Made with 75.2% Acrylic/22.2%Rayon/2.6%Nylon
Machine washable and dryable

No comments:

Post a Comment